2010年8月21日 星期六

How to use digital camera

Do you have a digital camera? Many people like to take pictures. If you know about your camera and what it can do, you can take a good photo with a digital camera. You are not going to get it from reading the user’s manual. You just need to play around with it.

We should know how to adjust your aperture. It’s the hole in your lens that determines how much light is allowed in the picture. Basically, you need to learn how to adjust your settings and focus your camera for certain shots. I see some people use it even when taking pictures outside during the day. I almost always use my flash when it’s cloudy outside. But even if it’s a perfect day, you still need to learn where of how close you need to stand so your subject is bright enough or within your flash’s range.I also like to use my macro function. I just get down to his level before I shoot the photo.

Follow above rules that the pictures will be taken better than others. And you will become an amateur photographer. It’s all about knowing your camera and what it can do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言