2010年8月22日 星期日

Tips for visiting the Zoo

My children love animals, so I decided to go to the zoo in summer vacation. They can see lions, tigers and other animals. Due to my daughter doesn’t like snakes and scare of them, so I encouraged her to see it. My son especially loved the lions.

Before I went to the zoo, I looked for more information about the Zoo online. I got some tips for visiting the Zoo as below.
1.We have exhibits both inside and outside. Wear layers so you are ready for different temperatures.
2.Come to the Zoo early in the morning or late in the afternoon. The animals are most active at these times.
3.Many schools plan field trips to the Zoo in April and May. On field trip days, the Zoo is very crowded. If you want to avoid field trips, check the Zoo calendar.
4.All of the Zoo’s animals are wild. Please don’t feed them.
5.The Zoo is open all year, Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Follow the above tips, you can have a good time with your family and see the animals you love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言