2010年10月17日 星期日

An important decision I made

As I am the oldest daughter in my family, I am in reality, independent. Concerning personality, I am easy-going, active, initiative, and adaptable. Since I was a little girl, I have been interested in business career, but the influenced by my parents that they want me and my younger brothers as government employees. When I was younger, I depended on them for everything. They told me what to do, and followed their rules.

After I graduated from college, under my parents’ arrangement, I worked in government institution as temporary personnel. I am unhappy about the easy job, I wish to work at trading company where I can take on heavy responsibilities and develop my potentiality. As I got older, I became more independent. I wanted to do and experience things for myself, so I decided to quite the job and entered a private company. This didn’t get along with my parents. I was very rebellious, and we argued about everything. I remembered at that time if I got any problem that could not be solved by myself, my parents always asked me to participate in the state examination. At one point, I wanted to move out on.
Thankfully, my uncle talked me out of it and communicated with my parents. Now that I’m an adult, our relationship is much better than ever before. I listen to their opinions, and they listen to mine. Sometimes, they still give me advice, which I think is always of great help to me.

About my major of college was Banking and Insurance that I was not interested in. In 2009 I entered Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, and took Department of Applied Foreign Languages as my major. I will have finished my studies at Lunghwa University by the year of 2011.
I study English that the fact is if I want to do business with foreigner, the first step is learning English. English become not only a tool of communication but also a way of life.

I want to find a suitable product line to develop my potential and to put my career goal into practice when I graduation. I think if you try to do the effort what you want, there will be better things ahead for you and your family will be proud of you. Just do it and don’t give up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言