2011年5月23日 星期一

When you stay up all night

It isn't good to stay up all night to study or cram. When you do that, you don't actually remember much. And it's easy to get anxious when you're tired. According to my experience, it makes me hard to think and make decisions. Maybe that's why I'm having more trouble taking tests.

All nighters not only affect your mind, but your body,too. They have no energy and often get headaches. I have some tips studying from book that it can let you get back on track. First, you need a study schedule and set deadlines for yourself. When you receive an assignment, finish it before you get distracted. That means occasionally missing your favoreite TV show. Another thing: your diet's really important. It isn't good to eat so much sugar. You can get more from oatmeal or fruit.

Finally, I think you should go study while it's still early.

沒有留言:

張貼留言