2011年5月2日 星期一

The silly things people get upset

Unless you are a saint, you have caused at least one stupid disagreement with a friend, loved one, or colleague. Didn’t you feel like a real dolt afterwards? Or the interactions that you regret the most in your life have almost all happened when you felt tired, unhappy, or under pressure.

In the past, my outburst was really unwarranted and now I feel like an idiot. When I was helping my daughter with her Chinese homework about two years ago and she just wasn’t know how to write the words well. I felt very frustrated. I am not a patient person by nature if there’s one virtue every parent should have, it is patience.

Have you feel very guilty about your behavior. How did you clear your conscience? I’d like to become the mature one. It takes a lot of maturity to reflect on one’s behavior and admit where one has gone wrong like we’re dong. Tomorrow’s a new day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言