2009年10月5日 星期一

Introducing myself

I am very glad to have this opportunity to introduce myself. I was born on Sep. 25, 1973, in Taipei County, Taiwan. I have two younger brothers and I am the only one daughter of my parents. I am easy-going, active, independent and responsible. When I was a child, my parents are very strict with us and they think children should be well-behaved. Their concept influences me deeply.

Now I am a single parent and I have to raise a daughter by myself, but I think even if I am very fortunate financially, there are still the areas of depression and stress to personally battle. So I choose a sight of my own goals and dreams that it is to Lung-Hwa University of Science and Technology to study English. I believe everything will be fine if you want to do.

Since I was a college student, I have been interested in international trade, but my major was Banking and Insurance. I didn't have chance to learn about it before. But now I am happiest I can study English and learn how to write English letter for business. That way I get the best of both worlds, interest and study. My only regret is that the my own time is too short to prepare school test, because I am busy now at work and my job is stressful.
I want become an excellent salesperson and I think that to be a competent one, the most important elements are being responsible and detail-minded. So from now on, I have to training by myself and study English hard. I have been working in the present company for three months now. The working atmosphere here is good and my colleagues are very kind. I will try my best to do my duty and develop my potentiality.

1 則留言:

  1. Cathy,
    I love the title "I know what I want". It sounds great and reflects your determination. I wish you every success in Lunghwa.

    Best,
    Harris

    回覆刪除