2009年10月29日 星期四

A Person Who Has Made a Difference: My Grandfather

My grandfather had already passed away many years. He was the best admire person in my life. Because he has the knowledge, earnest and, is good at communicating coordinated, he once had been appointed to successive town mayors' secretary. Although he only graduated from senior high school, not well educated, but at that time he must revise university student's archives.
I was remembering over 30 years ago, our town once had typhoon to attack and houses were been flooded surely. Residents suffered from the flooded pain. When Chief executive Chuyu Song inspected the sight of disaster, he was always accompanied town mayor to report the condition of the typhoon. After he and several town mayors put more effort into this matter, they were consulting finally. They had to dredge the canal, dug a big drain and increase the drainage systems. Taishan no longer is flooded from then.
My grandfather was hardworking, self-confident, and impeccably honest, and I admire him the most of anyone in the world. And I expect that my grandfather's spirit will keep in my mind, and when I do everything will think of him, and also try my best to attend the goal. My dear grandfather I will remember you forever, and will do as best as I can......

沒有留言:

張貼留言