2010年6月29日 星期二

My favorite cat,Garfield.

Who's everyone's favorite dog? Many people would probably choose a comic strip's superstar "Snoopy". Who's everyone's favorite cat? Likewise, a lot of people would respond with one answer above all others: Garfield!

Garfield is the world's famous cat is nearly as old as the longest-lived cats I like the part of the charm of the character Garfield lies in his many failings: his greed, especially for food, lied makes him much too fat; his meanness to his "owner" Jim and Jim's dog; and his largely underserved pride. I still love Garfield. Why?

I can identify with some of his darker emotions and ideas, and then laugh at how silly they are. Garfield says what many of us don't dare to. Therefore, I think the courage to express himself honestly.

沒有留言:

張貼留言