2009年12月13日 星期日

New Year Resolutions

For my lovely year, I want to make to a project of manage time, lose weight and improve English communication skill. This year I found something looks was difficult, though not as difficult as I thought it would be.

I want to manage my time, never put off for tomorrow what I can do today. I have to map out a schedule for the next week. I think everything can be done efficiently and correctly, including my work and homework, there is no excuse for wasting time. After all, time is money. Second, my health is not good, so I try to get enough exercise and eat right. I avoid eating too much fat or drinking too much drink with sugar. Sometime this is not easy because I am busy. Finally, I definitely want to improve my English, I didn’t study very hard when I was in college. But my favorite subject was English, so now I go back to school to improve my English ability. It’s time for get down to new year resolutions. Let me concentrate on the task at hand first.

沒有留言:

張貼留言