2009年12月23日 星期三

One of my favorite movies

One of my favorite movies is Shrek, it delighted audiences around the world. It is an animated cartoon of a traditional fairy tale. I got the contemporary humor from this animated movies.

The main characters are selfish and rude Shrek, Princess Fiona, the talking donkey, and Puss-in Boots cat. Some people expect that Fiona can marry a Prince Charming, who is not an ogre Shrek. They are unhappy and think Shrek who isn’t Fiona’s truelove. But the two must return to Fiona’s home in the Kingdom of Far Far Away and happened many things when they travelling. In this movie, there are some of Hollywood’s top actors adding to the comedy and make it more fun to audiences.

I think this movie is a modern classic fairy tale and an example of good filmmaking. I enjoy this classical movie because it helps me relax and laughed aloud. I expect to see where Shrek’s travels lead me next.

沒有留言:

張貼留言