2009年11月12日 星期四

If I had million dollars…

I love food, and I love try foods from different countries. If I had a million dollars, I would open an international restaurant. Every corner has my restaurant.

For instance, one part would look like a European restaurant with classy furniture. Another part would look like a Japanese restaurant with tatami mats, and another like a Chinese teahouse. In addition, I would have a menu with dishes from many countries and people could mix different dishes in one meal. If I were a millionaire, people in my neighborhood would be happy, because they would always have a place to eat delicious food from around the world.

After my restaurant more stable, I would do the business of helping people. I think helping others is also an occupation. After all, to give is better than receive.
Helping people would let me feel delighted.

沒有留言:

張貼留言