2009年11月12日 星期四

Reading novel

I believe that reading novels is a great way to spend my free time. Fantasy novels are entertaining, but they also make me think about life and call my imagination.

Recently I read the Twilight. The novel is about a vampire named Edward love a girl, Bella. Bella meets the mysterious and alluring Edward, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Bella and Edward mutual attraction, on her body's special fragrance ── he smells particularly wants to absorb her delightful blood, but for love, also constrains own “the appetite”, does everything possible to protect her safety.

This novel’s descriptions are very vivid that I could imagine the world in my mind-the colors, the creatures, and everything. And although it is just a novel about an unreal world, it still made me think. I certainly recommend this book. It is worthy to ready. When we read a novel, our mind do much more than when we watch TV or a movie.

沒有留言:

張貼留言