2009年11月12日 星期四

A Wonderful Holiday

I went to Thailand for a holiday many years ago. Thailand is famous for many things, there are many stalls in night market, at cafés on the beach, or in luxury hotels in Bangkok. I will always remember Thailand kingdom of massage and their food.

I enjoy the Thai food of sweet, sour, and spicy. Green curry with chicken, and Thai hot and sour prawn soup are my favorites. On the other hand, Thailand is full of kingdom massage. I can relax and straighten my body after rubbing two hours. if I have time I want to go there and enjoy it again.

During this short trip to Thailand, my family and I also enjoyed it. Their temple had taken my family breath away. Their feel it was in a dignified manner and special. I want to go there with my family for a wonderful holiday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言