2009年11月12日 星期四

Improving my spoken English

Everyone wants to improve his English ability, but I think speaking is very important to me. We don’t have many chances to practice speaking English! Try to speak out is a good way to improve spoken English.

I envy many people study English to foreign countries, and I wish I could speak that well. I have to do is open my mouth and speak. Before go to ,I am afraid to make a mistake when I speak English. But now I read aloud from English book and learn some English songs. With new technology, improving your spoken English is easier than every before. With a CD-ROM, voice-recognition software, and a microphone, I can improve my pronunciation. And with a web camera, you can speak English with people around the world.

I hope I can speak English as much as possible and don’t stop or give up if I make a mistake. I think that practice makes perfect and I will speak English with confidence. If I want to improve my spoken English, I have to speak English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言